Lincoln's Ghost Walk
Legends & Lore
student groups – senior groups – travel groups – scout groups
church groups – convention
This 90-minute lantern lit walk uses the Lincoln sites as the backdrop for the strange and bizarre stories surrounding Lincoln’s life and his death; Lincoln’s bizarre dreams of death, Spiritualism and seances in the White House, skullduggery at the tomb site! This is a factual history tour that includes the ghostly lore surrounding the Lincoln’s. Not scary, suitable for all ages. ADA
March 17th – September 30th
Wednesday – Saturday nights at 7:30pm
Month of October
Friday & Saturday nights at 7:30pm
We are used to large groups of 50 plus – no problems hearing the guide
#1 Old State Capitol Plaza South, or corner of 6th and Adams St.
- Group drop-off/park – Washington St. bus lane between 5 th & 6 th St.
- Quick drop-off can be done on 6th St. in front of Cold Stone Creamery of 6th St.
- Group pick-up is at the Lincoln home bus lot on 7 th St.
- Once parked buses are required to shut down until boarding.
Groups of 15 or More:
$10 per adults
$6 per student
Girl or Boy Scouting Groups:
(No Size Limitation)
$5 per person
- Video recording is not permitted on any tour and posting of on-line video is subject to entertainment rights and law. No video recording please. Take all the pictures you like.
- Use of cell phone is discouraged on tour, feel free to step away from the group.
- Smoking/vaping is also discouraged on tour, feel free to step away from the group.
- Parents please keep your children at your side, especially crossing streets.
- Arrive early for your tour, we do not wait for late arrivals.
- Tours do not operate in heavy rain, lightening, or incoming dangerous weather.